I am a web developer, specialising in online retail. Currently, my accounts have been on Excel Spreadsheets, and it is time to start using an online accounting system. I came across the AppSumo deal for Deskera and did my research on the features it offers in comparison to the competitors in the market. I was glad to find out that Deskera seemed to fit my needs with a couple of features which are almost there, like UK compliance, and others coming in future which will be useful.
- I am incredibly pleased with the online user interface. It’s easy for me to understand, and I would think that most people could familiarise themselves with the features very quickly.
- It has a great mobile app for iOS and android, so checking your accounts on the go is easy.
- I have joined the Facebook group and see that the support team and developers are interacting with the end-users in a way that I have not seen with many applications. This is surprising and welcoming.
- The features go beyond just an accounting software and includes a fully-fledged CRM, accounting, payroll, invoicing, email campaigns, and more.
- Ability to connect one WooCommerce website. This is important for businesses involved in online retail or selling services online. I have read that the dev team would investigate allowing businesses with multiple sites to connect with all their sites. This is promising, as some businesses own multiple brands, but not multiple sets of accounts, so this feature to be added would be of great benefit.
- Ability to add your accountant as a user. Great!
- Lots of scope to add employees, even for the smallest plans.
Snap this deal up before it goes!
The early-bird deal for a lifetime license is such a bonus. I highly recommend this deal, and suggest people in my line of work, or any line of work snap it up quickly!