Here’s what’s new on our website
- Improved searching, that lets you preview our articles as soon as you start typing.
- Better navigation, so you can find news categories you’re looking for quickly, and easily.
- News categories featured on the homepage, so you see what you’re looking for quickly.
- Improved checkout — with the ability to use PayPal allowing users to make purchases via Visa and Mastercard credit/debit cards or via funds transfer from their PayPal account.
- Frequently asked questions page — An array of your common questions answered.
- SSL certificate — We’ve improved the security of out new site throughout. We’ve included an SSL certificate, which means all data transmitted between your browser and our site is encrypted with the lastest SHA256 Bit SSL certificates. See our Website Security page for more details.
- Events — Visit us right here for events, and useful tips on where to eat out.
In addition to providing quality local news, we also take pride in excellent customer service. If you’d prefer speaking with our team to talk about a news story you have, about your local business, our products, recommendations, we’re still available over the phone to make sure you have all the information you need. You can message Clerkenwell Gazette through our Contact Us page, or call us at +44 (0)20 7112 8066 (during UK business hours) to speak with one of our news team.
We hope you’ll enjoy our new online news website as much as we do, and that you find everything you’re looking for to help keep you up-to-date with the latest local news and insights.